Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today's Project Du Jour

It's been a slow week, project wise, around here.  
My mom is in town so she is going to use her crafty, seamstress ways
 to help me reupholster these puppies today.  



We are going out with the human wrecking ball three year old on a hunt for fabric today.  
Pray for me!

I'm going to be selling these so I shouldn't be stressed, 
but looking for fabric always gives me angina!  
Too many choices!  
What pattern do you all think I should go with!?
Help a sister out!

3 comments:

  1. Puh-lease! Do not sell yourself short!! They are going to be amazing. Once your mom is done, can I borrow her skills??

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to Ufab and get the grey/green deconstructed chevron pattern on the top left picture - https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151137124213046&set=a.297400073045.142930.49774188045&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE fabric, but buying "the right one" is so stressful!! I know they will look amazing regardless of the fabric you choose!

    ReplyDelete