Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Thank You!

I wanted to write up a short post to say a
 SUPER BIG THANK YOU
to Cassie at Primitve and Proper

She is a new friend I have made since starting this blogging adventure and I can't say enough good things about her!  She creates the most beautiful painted furniture and I love her decorating vibe.  It's a great mix of lots of different styles that all come together to be fabulous!  Yesterday she wrote the most wonderful post about my giveaway and Nicole's amazing work she does with Fay's Friends.

I don't know how to thank her enough!  In a blog world where people with a following as huge as hers charge to post about giveaways, Cassie without hesitation volunteered to write about ours.  So please go visit her and see what a great thing she has going!  It would mean a lot to me if you did.  Sort of a way of thanking her!

1 comment:

  1. erin, seriously it was nothing compared to what nicole goes through on a daily basis. i am happy to do my part to help where i can. i told nicole to let me know if i can ever help again- and the same goes to you. :)

    ReplyDelete