Friday, October 19, 2012

Rolling Cart Reveal

This might have been one of the quickest projects I've done in a very long time. 
Remember my rolling cart from the other day. 

BEFORE:

32a.jpg

Rust-Oleum 11 Oz. Metallic Gold Spray Paint
Home Depot

The fabric 
(which I am slightly obsessed with in a way you shouldn't be about pleather)
 is from U-Fab.
It has some good weight to it so I didn't even secure it down.  
Just cut it to size and plopped it on.

AFTER:




Quite the change from the before:

32a.jpg

I decided to use the cart as my jewelry display area at Class and Trash.  
I think it has the just right amount of flashy-ness to draw the eye.

And on a side note, how amazing are these!
They are $38 each.  Ridic!



Happy Weekend Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I have a few of those mirror pictures on my painted furniture pinterest board. So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer- that cart would be perfect in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! The gold is absolutely perfect for the shape and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love it!!!! SO cute. gold baby gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous, love the transformation! You bar cart is looking very chic and beautiful. You did a great job!

    P/S: Come by and enter my current comforter giveaway (valued at over $200) if you like!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/10/giveaway-twovet-king-queen-comforter.html

    Have a good weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! Are you selling this to me?!?! Sheesh. Need it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cart - it looks great! Loving gold right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, just found some old dresser mirrors similar to these at SAlvation ARmy that I plan to use over my master bathroom sinks. Thinking about spraying them gold - have more confidence about it since I saw the gold cart!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete