Monday, April 23, 2012

Chiavari Chair

Just added this Chiavari chair to my Class and Trash space.  Think it would make a cute desk chair...maybe spray it or switch up the fabric to something a little more exciting.

Class and Trash $25

I was looking for an image of one being used at a desk and stumbled upon these fantastic bar stool versions.  If you are into the bamboo look they would be such a great alternative to the basic bar stool.    

American Classic White Wood Chiavari Barstool [BB101-WOOD-WHITE-CSP]
At $67 + shipping...they seem very fairly priced.

Would you all ever use these stools in your home or are they too "ballroom furniture" for you? 


6 comments:

  1. Yep I'd use that style chair but probably painted in a bold modern color (orange, hot pink or navy) to take the ballroom out of it. A single chair like you have for sale would also be great in a dressing area or at a bathroom vanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if it was painted a fun color it would be very cool. I like the bamboo look but more on tables than chairs, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I likely! I would go bold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the best things. Being that I live in VA, I think I'm going to hit Class and Trash one day. We may be fighting over a peice of furniture though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still have this in your space?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will surely add this chair in my garden space !!

    Kids Chair Hire Sydney

    ReplyDelete