Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Class and Trash Drop off

I just dropped off a few things at my Class and Trash space. 

This beautiful mahogany chair!

$50 Class and Trash

This cane chair...

$40 Class and Trash

And this door that I so wanted to turn into a table but have too many projects piled up so I'm selling it as is.  Hopefully someone will use it for a fun project.  I can just see my new fave hairpin legs attached.  I found a few inspiration photos for your viewing pleasure ;)


$40 Class and Trash

This beauty is a far cry from my $40 at $750.  See how adding a glass top (I've had AC Glass on Brook Rd recommended to me for glass work) can transform it into a fun and eclectic dining table or even a craft table!


$750
source

My initial thought was to hairpin it like this table. 

source

Remember my source I used for hairpin legs is here

Hope everyone had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. OOh! I can see the potential in each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl....you have DEALS! Love the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the resource on the hairpin legs ... I have lots of ideas for them!

    ReplyDelete