Monday, November 21, 2011

So bamboo-a-palooza is taking its toll on me!  I have been up to my eyeballs in spray paint and think I've killed off more braincells then I would like to admit.  My love for these pieces has turned into more a love/hate, frenemy situation.  Does that happen to you when you put so much work into something you start to hate the piece and wish it never came into your life!  That's where I'm at right now.  Hopefully we can make up soon and live happily ever after.

I'm alllllllmost done but wanted to give you a sneak peek at the dresser and hope to reveal the rest this week. 

Remember my before:


I don't think I was very clear in my first post about this find.  I actually only got the dresser on the right, not the armoire.  It was missing drawers and pretty banged up, probably still should have gotten it but didn't.

Anyway...here's the sneak peek!



Hopefully I can get the dresser finished and give you the final reveal soon!!!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! And I totally 100% relate to the "frenemy" furniture situation you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! It happens to the best of us. Maybe you should change the name to "Bamboo-zled!" HAHAH! My best suggestion, walk away. Go grab a coffee, breathe, and do something non furniture related that you enjoy. Then, get to it!

    ReplyDelete