Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MIA

My husbands brother got married this weekend in Richmond 
so we were a little occupied with having insane amounts of fun celebrating the fabulous couple.  
My little man was the ring bearer.  
The bride looked gorg.  
And let me tell you...these people can party!  
It's Wednesday and I'm just getting over my hangover...no joke.  




I still have this desk reveal which I'm hoping to take pics of tonight.  
Want to style it up though, so need the hubby to help me carry it in.


See you guys soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that the girls have different dress styles. I haven't seen that many bridesmaids since my daughter's wedding. Your little man looks very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin- not to be a wierd Scentsy person but when I saw this warmer of the month you were the first person I though of lol...


    http://scentsy.net/products/warmer-of-the-month.aspx

    ReplyDelete