Thursday, May 3, 2012

MIA and a coupon

Sorry I've been slightly MIA this week.  Between my cars state inspection where I was stranded at home Monday to my IPhone taking a swim in the "twalet" on Tuesday, there hasn't been much thrifting going on around here.  By some miracle of God I threw my phone into some dry rice and it was resurrected from the dead yesterday!!!

Anyway...I hit up Michaels for some more of these frames and wanted to share that
they having a 25% off your total purchase including sale items through Saturday.


I saw these frames there today.... 



and thought they would be perfect for that faux campaign look I did here.


At $10 a pop plus the 25% off you could get a look like this from my blog friend
 Andrea at Oak Ridge Revival!


Plus the Michaels frames come with the matte in the frame....love it! 





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!!! The campaign frame has been on my to do list. I will be hitting up Michael's asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great deal! I love the gold corners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing. Have a glass (or bottle of wine). It make everything better. Thanks for the shout out! Love your frames.

    ReplyDelete