Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little of this and a little of that!

Just wanted to write a quick post to show you what may have me arrested by my HOA police.  Most of these are unfinished projects.  I have a serious case of undiagnosed ADD.  I never finish a project before I start another one.  Lets not call it ADD, lets call it...multitasking!  Anyway...here's whats going on!

Door turned chalkboard/message center/art area with the help of some chalkboard paint and a towel bar from Tar-Jay.

Half finished coffee table that will eventually be black, this is just primed with my best friend Zinsser.

Old bean planter that would be fabulous mounted to the wall as an art shelf-ish thing.  I think it would be cool to have art in each cubbie leaning against the wall.  I might be nuts but can anyone else see that working?

Love the rusty parts to add character and talk about a conversation piece!

One of the cubbies

Bamboo-ish ratan-ish table mostly finished...need to clean the glass and shine up the gold pieces hiding under the painters tape.

Upside down work table I think someone used in their garage.  Primed and ready to be painted a funky color and I'm going to stain the top.  Think it could be a fun desk in a tweens room. 

Final pics to come soon (I  hope!)

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy girl!! I love your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your art shelf cubby thing-a-ma-jig! I see your vision!
    I also love the work table made into desk for a tween!

    Megan

    http://1funkywoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete