Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dream Come True!

Some exciting news to report!  I'm now part of the Class and Trash family!!!  Ken and Lisa carved out a little spot upstairs for me to sell stuff!  I am beyond thrilled!  I know you've heard me profess my love for that store so when they offered me the space I nearly wet my pants!  I'm going to keep my Through the Garden Gate space too so I will be a busy lady!  I started filling my spot next Monday!  Can't wait! 

And I wanted to show you one of the things I picked up when I was there.  This old section of a boat. 


I'm going to clean it, paint it, and transform it into a twin headboard!!!  My son will surely be clawing at it as I load it into the car when its time to sell.  My bet is he will pour on the charm and talk me into keeping it!  We will have to see!

Here is some inspiration!




Speedboat bed- pottery barn kids eclectic kids

Loving the blue and white.  Maybe white exterior with the inside of the boat painted navy.  Could be cool...and a TON of work! 

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, good find!! That is such a great idea to make it into a head board! Congrats on your new space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new space! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And can't wait to see your space, I am due for a trip sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete