Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Picker Sisters

Oh my!!!  Have you all seen this show called Picker Sisters.  BEST.SHOW.EVER!  My card catalog/barrister bookcase/campaign dresser sister was staying at our house last night because her power is still on the outs from Miss Irene and stayed up until midnight watching on demand episodes of the show.  Let me put things in perspective for you.  My sister just got back from a 10 day jaunt in AUSTRALIA (does she have the life or what!) and is severely jet lagged and hasn't slept since returning because she has been baking in her oven of an apartment.  So you know it's gotta be good. 

The series is about two best friends and interior designers, as they embark on the ultimate challenge to start their own store.  They travel the US searching salvage/junk yards searching for things they can turn from trash to treasure.  They turn complete trash and really weird stuff into gorgeous one of a kind pieces.  The hosts are super chic, borderline annoyingly perfect, and have some amazing vision.   If you like dumpster dive rescues and trash to treasure makeovers you must watch! 

Picker Sisters Photos

This is the episode I just watched where they turn a silo into a fab hanging chair.

Picker Sisters Photos

It airs on Tuesday at 10pm on Lifetime.  Tell me what you think if you watch.  I've only seen one episode but I have a feeling I will have caught up on the whole season by the weekend!  Hope my husband thinks these chicas are hot cause he's going to be stuck watching with me ;)

Have you all seen the show?  What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it but I think I need to! They are so cute and that chair is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! So inspirational & they're super cute.
    Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!!! What amazes me is how fast their creative minds work when they see a cool piece of junk. And, everything they touch looks A-MA-ZING in the end. I'm totally in love with them and thier show, especially the brunette - she's a riot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it for the first time last night too! Love it, it's my new favorite show. My hubby was not impressed, but too bad, I'll be watching it all the time now! Hope you sister gets some rest and her power back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are stunning! have never heard of show.. will check our on demand and local cable for it. thanks for tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I like the sound of it, probably have to search for it online though...enjoying your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just pulled up the first episode on OnDemand. Do you recognize Tracy? She's from Extreme Home Makeover.

    ReplyDelete