Friday, April 29, 2011

Feature Friday

There are so many uber talented bloggers out there that I thought I would share some great projects from around the blogosphere this Friday!  Here are a few I couldn't stop thinking about and want to give a try myself!

Cyndy used scotch 3M tape and screen printing paint to makes these fabulous Trina Turk inspired pillows!  Don't know what screen printing paint is? (me neither!) Cyndy from The Exchange says: It’s the most amazing medium out there because it has something in the paint that will not bleed in fabric. In other words, it stays exactly where you paint it on. The best thing of all, when the screen print paint dries, it is just like fabric and doesn't look "painted" on.
These came out so well!  I really want to give this a try!  Thanks for the inspiration and detailed tutorial Cyndy!



If you've stepped foot into any home decor store lately you've probably seen coral there!  Beth from The Stories of A to Z shows how to make your own from fish tank supplies!!!  Love that!  It's so Pottery Barn on a Walmart budget!


And at that home decor store right behind the coral you probably saw a sunburst mirror!  Love Diane's take on it using clothespins!  Looks very manageable!  Check it out over at In My Own Style.



So what projects are you guys working on this weekend? 
Going to give any of these a try?




3 comments:

  1. Great projects. I love that clothespin mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! Those pillows are gorgeous! I'd like that clothespin mirror for my laundry room - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice article. I appreciate your unique effort in this article. I like your projects and your great mirror style. I just want to thank you for sharing this amazing art with us. Now it's time to get Taxi Near Me for more information.

    ReplyDelete