Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shopping Alone- It's good for the soul

My husband is playing golf today so that meant yesterday was a guilt free shopping extravaganza for me...with no strollers, sippy cups, bribery, or tantrums.  Just me, myself, and I!!! 

Have you all every been inside Ross:  Dress for Less?  I thought it was just a clothing store but they also have a home section.  It's comparable to a Marshalls or TJMaxx.  I found this map canvas art for $30!




It's almost an exact match to this one from Land of Nod:


The Land of Nod version is $119...compared to our $30 find! 

They also have some super cheap lamps:

Ross:  $29.99
Which looks kind of like this West Elm one but for much cheaper!  If you don't love the lamp shade you could easily cover it with whatever fabric you like!


They also had these with the glass balls for a great price!

Ross:  $35 (with the shade)

It looks just like this Pottery Barn one:

for the small size and just the base...not including the shade!

I found these things at the Ross in Short Pump near Innsbrook.  I'm sure they have the same items at other locations too!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Ross. Have you been to the Marshalls on Broad St. in the Merchant's Walk shopping center? I'm a big fan of their home section because it is really large. I got new lamps and a Calvin Klein comforter for my master bedroom from there not too long ago. Great deals!

    ReplyDelete