Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's official!  I spend way too much time at thrift stores, salvage yards, habitat restore, and goodwill.  I can't resist a good DIY adventure.  I have WAY too many projects waiting to be tackled in my garage and haven't parked my car there in weeks!  I figured since I could not buy every item I see and love at these places I could at least share the wealth with others!  So while my 4 year old is at preschool and with my 1 1/2 year old in tow I will search the city for great finds. 

My goal is to post items found in the Richmond area that just need a quick paint job or good cleaning.   Items from our local "junk" stores that might look like trash to some but look like treasure to me (and hopefully you!)  I will resist temptation to purchase these goodies and leave them there for you guys to go buy. I will load a photo of the piece (buffet, chair, table, lamp, footstool, frame, etc), where the item is located, the price of each item, if negotiations are possible, and the phone number so you can call and see if its still there.  I hope you enjoy looking at my finds as much I enjoyed finding them!

No comments:

Post a Comment