Sunday, February 6, 2011

Is that a Pottery Barn dresser?

 








Oh no, no it's not!  It's a SUPER find from Salvation Army Family Store!

I found this yesterday on my shopping adventures and could not help but notice how PotteryBarn-ish it looks!  It was a little worn but let's be honest, if you have children every item in your home probably has gotten some "love" from your kids!  Here is a very similar one I found at Pottery Barn:

                                                                  Pottery Barn- $1,400

 I actually like the draw pulls on our version better!  I must warn you though...You may want to bring some sort of gas mask or can of Febreeze.  This Salvation Army Family store was not the freshest! 

Location:  Salvation Arm Family Store- Mechanicsville VA 800-728-7825
Price:  $150

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Erin!! Love the blog - and you'll find this hillarious. I actually bought the desk you posted about at Consignment Connection when I was there on Friday!

    Now, can you help me find a pair of jenny lind (spindle) twin beds for Gray's big boy room - I would be forever greatful!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn! You just made my day! You have no idea how happy it makes me that you bought the desk! It is so cute! When I saw it I was desperately trying to find a spot it would fit in my house...but couldn't! I'm so glad you did! I'm on the case of the jenny lind beds! I love a mission!

    ReplyDelete