Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Out and About-Class and Trash

I dropped a few things off at Class and Trash today 
and wanted to share some things I spotted.  
I loved this leather man-chair.  Loved the ring details on the arms.  
Loved it even more when Marlynn (the girls booth it was in) was calling it the 
"Fifty Shades of Grey" Chair!  
Maybe pass on the man cave and throw it in the "Red Room of ......"


Class and Trash $105

And on a cleaner note...love this old screen door.  
Thought it would make a great jewelry display. 
Hang earrings in the screen part.

Class and Trash (2 for $50)

Kinda like this!


Hope everyone has a great day!!!
XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Love when you are out and about. That chair is major. Perfect for a masculine space (I would not dare say man cave. Hate that term.) Have a great day my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chair! Think it's real leather or vinyl? Love your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finds. Yep, I can picture that chair front and center in the red room of pain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily Henderson would die for that chair. Doesn't even look like it needs to be re-upholstered.

    ReplyDelete