Friday, October 19, 2012

Rolling Cart Reveal

This might have been one of the quickest projects I've done in a very long time. 
Remember my rolling cart from the other day. 

BEFORE:

32a.jpg

Rust-Oleum 11 Oz. Metallic Gold Spray Paint
Home Depot

The fabric 
(which I am slightly obsessed with in a way you shouldn't be about pleather)
 is from U-Fab.
It has some good weight to it so I didn't even secure it down.  
Just cut it to size and plopped it on.

AFTER:




Quite the change from the before:

32a.jpg

I decided to use the cart as my jewelry display area at Class and Trash.  
I think it has the just right amount of flashy-ness to draw the eye.

And on a side note, how amazing are these!
They are $38 each.  Ridic!



Happy Weekend Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I have a few of those mirror pictures on my painted furniture pinterest board. So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer- that cart would be perfect in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! The gold is absolutely perfect for the shape and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous, love the transformation! You bar cart is looking very chic and beautiful. You did a great job!

    P/S: Come by and enter my current comforter giveaway (valued at over $200) if you like!

    http://www.mixandchic.com/2012/10/giveaway-twovet-king-queen-comforter.html

    Have a good weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!!! Are you selling this to me?!?! Sheesh. Need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cart - it looks great! Loving gold right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, just found some old dresser mirrors similar to these at SAlvation ARmy that I plan to use over my master bathroom sinks. Thinking about spraying them gold - have more confidence about it since I saw the gold cart!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete