Thursday, March 22, 2012

Can I get a Hoot Hoot!

So I told you in my last post I picked up a little ditty at Ross during my 5 minute sprint through the joint.  Well here it is.  A major Look for Less.


Ross $11.99

Right when I saw it I knew I had seen something just like it before but I couldn't remember where.  So of course I googled "owl vase" and up popped this one from Z Gallerie. 
 
Z Gallerie $19.95

No, you are not seeing double.  It's the SAME EXACT one!!!

Then I found it's triplet for much more...

owl vase 
$51.99
source

I naturally couldn't just buy one!  I took the two that I saw and ran!  I have them at the ends of my mantle and when I get it cuter, find something to put in the vase, and hide my hideous TV living in the horrible hole in the wall above our mantel, I might show you ;)

Until then, get your fannies to Ross and go get you one!

(but if you live near the Willow Lawn Ross don't get your fanny there because they don't have any!  I checked today....high tail it to the next closest one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment