Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Class and Trash finds

No, you are not seeing things.  Two posts in one day.  Call me crazy!  Wanted to give a quick shout out to my sponsor Class and Trash.  Was dropping things there today and spotted a few of their goodies I had to share...hence the two posts in one day.  I didn't want someone else to snag these things up before you all got a chance to see them!!!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!  There are no words.  
Industrial barrister bookcase.  Be still my heart.  Want it but have no room.  
Adding to my To Do List: Buy Bigger House STAT!

Class and Trash $185

Great Mirror, Great Price, few dings but still very workable.

Class and Trash $28

Call me crazy but I thought this wire industrial completely 
un-upholstered (minus the horrid floral arm rests) chair was cool.

Class and Trash $65

Call them if you want to hold one of these items or buy over the phone.  (804) 798-0567.


2 comments:

  1. So wish I could buy that bookcase. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my meanie husband said I couldn't have it I guess I will share...

    http://richmond.craigslist.org/fuo/2863547929.html

    ReplyDelete