Friday, November 18, 2011

Sponsor Shout Out- Class and Trash

It's that time of the week again.  Time to thank a sponsor and today it's Class and Trash

Look what they have in store right now. 

Class and Trash: file cabinet that looks card catalog-ish: $75

I saw it in person today and it is AMAZING!  I think the price is crazy affordable!!!  If my garage was not full to capacity and my husband threatening to call hoarders on my butt, I would have TOTALLY taken this home! 

They have a bunch of other amazing stuff in store so visit them and for goodness sakes, if you haven't joined their group on facebook you are Looney Tunes!  It's so fun to see what they have in store each week!





1 comment:

  1. I saw it the other day and wanted it! And the vintage tripod and te reddish round back rocking chair upstairs! Ahhh

    ReplyDelete