Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Is Noon too early to start drinking?

Because I could really use a drink!  The reason why involves me and the Salvation Army on Mechanicsville Turnpike and ends with this text between my sister and I after I sent her a photo of a major find!  I'm the green, she's the white.



And this is what I didn't think I could fit and left without!!!




Hello beautiful bamboo!  What are you classy ladies doing hanging out at the Salvation Army?  I'm not a fan of the color they are but wouldn't they be gorgeous painted.  Our Salvation Army does half off Wednesdays so they were $139 but half off since they had been on the floor for over 45 days.  So a measly $70!!!!


And here is some inspiration to really drive me into a drunken stupor!

downloading...



I know I will have nightmares over this tonight, especially after finding you all some pretty pictures of similar ones.

 And if my husands reading...honey...Christmas is coming ;)


Wouldn't I look fab driving this!  Maybe paint a little Richmond Thrifter logo on the side!  Perfection!  And plenty of room in the back for bamboo bookshelves!  And we could give it to Emerson when she turns 16...Every teenage girls dream car right!?!?! 




13 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! Go rent yourself a Uhaul at Home Depot and get back over there!!! ;) p.s. I could use a drink too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh love the white one & it's 5 o'clock somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! those would look awesome painted.... go get em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are in a fight, I can't believe you did not get those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap, I wish I lived by you, I'd bring the truck over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait...can you buy them and have them hold them for you until you can pick them up???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Those are cute, and I love the idea of the pink van...reminds me of the Mystery Machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go get them. Don't you have a friend with a truck? I'll take one. The pink truck idea is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where there's a will, there's a way! Go get'em girl!! I needed a drink at 11:30am today! Must have been one of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. O.M.G. Call them and have them hold them and rent a van or something! they are divine! Your story reminds me of when Jamie and I went to the PB Outlet and I found the *perfect* *cheap* headboard for my daughter's room deeply discounted and all I had was my Jeep Liberty. We had to MacGuyver the bejeezus out of the headboard and Jeep (a Jeep w/o a roof rack) and somehow tie the headboard to the Jeep. Oh, in an insane thunderstorm. And drive 1.5 hours home. Sometimes you must do insane things for the sake of good deals. I understand! (here's my blog post about my ordeal: http://www.swoonstylehome.com/2011/08/murphys-law-pottery-barn-outlet.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have to go get those. I mean guuuurrlll I feel your pain. Care to co-invest in a truck with me? I need one too...we can split it like divorcee children every other weekend and split holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And you left them BEHIND???? Go back quickly and get them or you will never forgive yourself, mad woman!!! They are awesome, perfect, as you say, painted! Also totally agree you should get that van as well...perfect! If it was my hubby he'd snap up the van (lucky me married to a mad man!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the though of you rockin' that pink truck makes me giggle! I love it. and can't believe you left those bad boys behind. Sad sad sad.

    ReplyDelete