Friday, July 15, 2011

Design Dilemma- Huntington, WV UPDATE

Do you all remember my husbands (and my!) friend Jim from WV with the kitchen predicament!  Well here's a reminder...



I sent him a few inspiration photos after they told me what they were thinking and look at what he's done!!!

When I got the email my jaw dropped!!!  I could not believe it was the same space!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! He said he was about 1/4 of the way done and I can't wait to see the rest.  I'm SO proud of him, because we all know painting kitchen cabinets is not a walk in the park!!! 


Doesn't the white look so clean against the blue walls...LOVE IT! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! it looks a amazing! Painting cabinets might be tiresome but with a result like that totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be still my heart. That is what I am talking about. Bravo to them. You had asked about the Etsy shop earlier this week, it's going great so far...I just need to get some more inventory! All in good time...

    ReplyDelete