Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alexander's Auction

I'm so excited for my night out tonight!  I'm going with my sister and her friend Hillary to a place called Alexander's Antique Auction.  They are the LARGEST gallery-type auction on the Eastern Seaboard, and have been serving the Richmond area and beyond for over 17 years (can you tell I copied that from their web page!).


I'll let you know how it goes!  I know their prices will be nothing compared to my Goodwill finds but I think it will be fun to see some beautiful antiques at affordable-ish prices!  I wonder if we will get to use one of those paddles.  Oh, and I hope they don't serve wine there...me, wine, and auctions never end well ;) 

I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. I actually typed this up before I went last night and never posted it ! Their auctions are every Thursday night. I'll post the deets soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Alexanders!!! Gotten a bunch of things there!

    ReplyDelete